- Gerlach-Barklow Co (Copyright holder) ; Joliet (Illustrator) . November Harvest (Oak Lake, Manitoba). [U.S.A.]: Copyright 1911 by the Gerlach-Barklow Co., Joliet, Ill, U.S.A, c1914.
- Description: Illustration of woman walking down a lane with bountiful fields with peasants, turkeys, pumpkins and fruit trees.
- On Front: [advertisement] The home - a priceless haven Where good Home-made Bread always receives first consideration and securely welds the link of blissful contentment ANCOR BRAN FLOUR is the most perfect product of good wheat, and invariably satisfies all requirements. LEITCH BROTHERS FLOUR MILLS. LTD. Oak Lake, Manitoba, Canada Makers of Anchor Brand Flour
- Postmark: Stirling, Ont., 1914-07-04.
- Postmark: Hoards Station, Ont., 1914-07-06.
- From: Alma
- To: Mrs. Arthur Sharpe
- Address: Hoards, Ont.
- Message: "July 3 Dear sis Will I have dress so you can get it. I would like you to come for it can't stay vest in untill you try it on can't come up to morrow night Alma"
- Physical description: 1 postcard : col. ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC000752: "November Harvest (Oak Lake, Manitoba)" is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.