- [Cardston, Alberta.]. [Cardston : c1914.
- Description : View of Cardston, Alberta in winter. A bridge is visible in the foreground.
- Postmark : Cardston, Alta., 1914-11-01
- From : E.G.S.
- To : Mr. Fred MacKenzie
- Address : High Bluff, Man.
- Message : "Cardston, Nov. 1, 1914, Hello Fred:- Glad to hear you are getting along so nicely. This is a picture of Cardston on Oct 6. after our snow storm. We have had some dandy weather since then. But the last two days have been very windy. It wouldn't take you long to get your threshing done this year. I am playing lots of tennis these days and also doing lots of dancing. It helps to pass the time away pleasantly. I am kept pretty busy with school work, photography and taxidermy but everything counts and it is nice to be busy. I mounted an owl and a duck yesterday. I was to a nice Halloween party on Friday. Well be good until see you at xmas. E.G.S. My room is first above the (x) in the rt. hand side of the picture."
- Description matérielle : 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Langue : anglais
- Vedettes-matière :
PC003218: "[Cardston, Alberta.]" is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.