- Saskatchewan Department of Tourism and Renewable Resources (Publisher) . Fort Carlton Historic Park. Regina : Published by the Saskatchewan Department of Tourism and Renewable Resources, Regina, .
- Description : A sketch of Fort Carlton on the south side of the North Saskatchewan River.
- On Back : "Fort Carlton Historic Park. Built in 1810 and destroyed by fire during the 1885 Rebellion, Fort Carton changed its appearance several times durintg its 75 year history. This Photograph is from a sketch by M. Bastien, first published in 1877. Viewed from the hill, it shows the fort and steamer "Northcote" in the river beyond."
- On Back : "Photogrph courtesy- Public Archives of Canada"
- Other : Fort Carlton, is now a provincial historic park situated on the North Saskatchewan River near Duck Lake, Saskatchewan. It was established in 1810 as a HBC fur trade and provision post. Eleven years after the 1874 Mounties arrived it was burned during the North-West Rebellion.
- Description matérielle : 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Langue : anglais
- Vedettes-matière :
PC011096: "Fort Carlton Historic Park" is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.