Topographical Survey of Canada, Department of the Interior. Calgary District, Alberta. Ottawa: Department of the Interior, 1926 (Feb.).
- Physical description: 1 map : col., mounted on linen ; 59.5 x 51 cm. on sheet 80.5 x 62 cm.
- Language: English
- Scale: 1:190,080
- "Compiled from surveys and investigations by the staff of this survey and from information supplied by Dominion and Provincial Departments and by Railway Companies."
- "Drawn and printed at the office of the Topographical Survey of Canada, Ottawa, February, 1926."
- References include railways, roads, trails, land features, and different kinds of buildings.
- Drawn to then-current standards for the 3 mile sectional map.
- Subject headings: