Harrison, Edward; Ponton, Gerald M.; Sherlock, F. R.; Sherlock, S. J.; Ennor, J. H.; The Great West Drafting and Blue Print Co. Harrison and Ponton's map of the City of Calgary and environs. Calgary: The Great West Drafting and Blue Print Co, 1911-12.
- Physical description: 1 map : mounted on linen ; 70.6 x 73.5 cm. on sheet 77.6 x 76.8 cm.
- Language: English
- Scale: 1:34,250
- Compiled from registered and approved government plans by Great West Drafting and Blue Print Co. F. R. Sherlock, S. J. Sherlock, and J. H. Ennor, draughtsmen. Copyrighted by Edward Harrison, B.A.Sc.A. and D.L.S., Alberta Land Surveyor, and Gerald M. Ponton, M. E., Mining Engineer
- Shows and labels subdivisions.
- Half-mile circles from Calgary post office.
- Spans Tps. 23-25 and Rs. 28-29, W. 4th M. and Rs. 1-2, W. 5th M.
- Subject headings: