Topographical Surveys Branch, Department of the Interior; Wheeler, Arthur O.; Ridgeway, Jas. H.. Preliminary map of a portion of the District of Alberta showing Canadian irrigation surveys during 1894. Ottawa: Department of the Interior, 1894.
- Physical description: 1 map : photocopy ; 71.1 x 55.7 cm. on sheet 74.1 x 57.7 cm.
- Language: English
- Scale: 1:253,440
- References include lines levelled over, permanent bench marks, points where streams were gauged, constructed and projected canals and ditches, surveyed public highways, and trails.
- "Compiled and drawn from Irrigation and Dominion Lands Surveys by Arthur O. Wheeler, D.L.S., assisted by Jas. H. Ridgeway."
- "Eastern Slope of the Rocky Mountains and foot-hill country to be mapped from future phototopographical Surveys."
- Spans Tps 19-36, Rgs. 24-29, W 4th M, 1-8, W 5th M.
- Sheet no. 1.
- Subject headings: