- Warwick Bros & Rutter (Publisher) . Christie's Bookstore, Brandon, Man.. Toronto: Warwick Bros & Rutter, Limited, Printers, Toronto, c1908.
- Description: View of a tall brick building known as Christie's Bookstore.
- Postmark: Dutton, Ont., 1908-11-08
- Postmark: Rouleau, Sask., 1908-10-31
- From: Norman Sargie
- To: Miss Flora Cameron
- Address: Box 50, Dutton, Ont.
- Message: "Dear Aunt, I get done down at Mr. Kelly's and I am carpentering at Rouleau, Sask. Just send my mail to this place and I will get it. Be sure and write soon. (Norman) Sargie"
- Physical description: 1 postcard : col. ; 14 x 9 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC000123: "Christie's Bookstore, Brandon, Man." is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.