- [Tees & Persse fire Jan 1, 1924]. [Winnipeg: c1924.
- Description: View of a broken ladder wagon covered in ice after the Tees & Persse fire of January 1, 1924 in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- On Back: "Written in ms.: Canada, Winnipeg - Tees & Persse fire Jan 1 1924."
- Message: "This is the Ladder wagon, used for escape and for taking the hose pipes up to the higher floors. The weight of ice on the pipes broke the ladders and soon buried the wagon. It had to be dug out of a mound of ice."
- Physical description: 1 postcard : sepia ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC001292: "[Tees & Persse fire Jan 1, 1924]" is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.