- Russell Lang & Co (Publisher) . City Hall, Winnipeg, Man.. Winnipeg: Published for Russell Lang & Co., Winnipeg, Man, c1906.
- Description: View of City Hall in Winnipeg, Manitoba with a horse and carriage parked along the street. The picture is surrounded by an illustrated holly border.
- On Front: With the season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year
- On Front: [printer's no.] 673
- Postmark: London, Ont., 1906-08-25
- Postmark: Winnipeg, Man., 1906-08-23
- From: Bertha
- To: Miss Flossie Griffin
- Address: 1000 Richmon St. London, Ont.
- Message: "[On front]: Baby is sick again this place [doesn't] agree with her., I got your letter & the papers. Bertha"
- Physical description: 1 postcard : col., b&w ; 10 x 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC001949: "City Hall, Winnipeg, Man." is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.