- Hunter W.B (Publisher) . Sioux Indian Medicine Man. Qu'Appelle, N.W.T., Canada. Qu'Appelle: Published for W.B. Hunter, Qu'Appelle, N.W.T., Canada, c1906.
- Description: Portrait of an elderly aboriginal Medicine Man in the Qu'Appelle.
- On Back: "[Printer's no.] 2845"
- Postmark: Strathroy, Ont., 1906-07-07
- To: M. C.D. Solwall
- Address: [Chartaur], Ontario
- Message: "[On front] Dear Teddie:- How would you like to greet this man. ...."
- Physical description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 14 x 9 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC002433: "Sioux Indian Medicine Man. Qu'Appelle, N.W.T., Canada" is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.