- Valentine & Son's Publishing Co., Ltd., (Publisher) . Cutting the wheat in Saskatchewan. Montreal: Toronto: The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto, c1911.
- Description: Young man harvesting with horse drawn binder and a man carrying grain stooks.
- On Front: Canada Golden West
- On Front: [Printer's no.] 105,276 (JV)
- On Back: "Printed in Great Britain."
- Postmark: 1911-08-16
- From: Rita
- To: Mrs. John Crowe
- Address: Ridgelain Farm, Topsham, Maine, R.F.D.
- Message: "Dear Mother Crowe - This is the second day of our trip, and all well. Have met a Mrs. Runlett, from Rumford Falls who with her two children is going to Calgary, Alberta. She remembers you and says tell you they have built a stone Church in R-F- now. She was a coworker with you in the church. Lots of love to all. Rita."
- Physical description: 1 postcard : col. ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC002979: "Cutting the wheat in Saskatchewan" is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.