- Oliver (Photographer) . First car in Canada (1896) still going strong, owned by Chas. Jackson, Calgary.. [Calgary]: Photo Oliver, cca. 1896.
- Description: View of the first car in Canada with three female passengers and one man in uniform.
- On Back: "[Printed no.] A41"
- Message: "Cost $1700, Rate - 20 m.p.h., 8 miles per gallon of water. Driver needed, 2 assistants. 1 to go in front & warn people of the car's coming, 1 to go behind & extinguish the prairie fires started by the exhaust. Bought by Senator Cochrane Ranch, Calgary."
- Physical description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC006026: "First car in Canada (1896) still going strong, owned by Chas. Jackson, Calgary." is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.