- A Great Cattle Market, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, centre of ranching industry.. [Calgary: ca. 1908].
- Description: Hand-tinted bird's eye view of Calgary, Alberta.
- On Back: "160 Acre farms in Western Canada free"
- On Back: "Good schools. Splendid climate. Rich soil. Splendid pasturage land for cattle. Excellent dairying."
- On Back: "Particulars may be obtained from any, Canadian Government Agent, or from, Mr. W.D. Scott. Superintendent of Immigration, Ottawa., MR. W.T.R. Preston, Commisioner of Emigration, 11-12 Charing Cross, London, W.C. England."
- Physical description: 1 postcard : col. ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC006058: "A Great Cattle Market, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, centre of ranching industry." is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.