- Cascade Mountain, Banff in foreground.. 1920].
- Description: View of Cascade Mountain. Located in the Bow River Valley west of Cascade River; north of Banff townsite. Named by James Hector in 1858. The mountain is named for the cascade or waterfall on its southern cliffs.
- On Back: "Along the Line of the Canadian Pacific Railway"
- On Back: "Made in Canada"
- Physical description: 1 postcard : col. ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC007127: "Cascade Mountain, Banff in foreground." is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.