- Coast Publishing Co (Publisher) . Mt. Robson, 13,700ft. Tumbling Glacier and Berg Lake, Canadian National Railway. Vancouver: Published by the Coast Publishing Co., Vancouver, B.C, [ca. 1920].
- Description: Mount Robson, located in the Fraser River Valley east of the Robson River; 4 km south of Berg Lake, Mount Robson Park. Major headwater Fraser River. Named in 1815. Robertson, Colin (Colin Robertson was an employee of both the Hudson Bay Company and the Northwest Company during the early 1800's.
- On Back: "Made in Germany"
- On Back: "[printer's no.] 352782"
- Physical description: 1 postcard : col. ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC009518: "Mt. Robson, 13,700ft. Tumbling Glacier and Berg Lake, Canadian National Railway" is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.