- Roman Catholic Church, Prince Albert, Sask.. 19-].
- Description: Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Cathedral, Prince Albert,Sask.
- Other: (Roman Catholic), located at 1401 4th Ave West, has been a parish since 1882. The 1st church was built in 1892, & the current church, completed in 1914, was erected on the site of the first Catholic mission in Prince Albert, near the banks of the North Saskatchewan River. The Cathedral was designed in the Romanesque style, with buttresses to help to support the walls. The red brick church is accented with light Manitoba Tyndall stone. The niche in the apex of the roof holds a bronze statue of the Sacred Heart which was a gift from the people of Montmartre, France.
- Physical description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 14 x 9 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC011333: "Roman Catholic Church, Prince Albert, Sask." is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.