- Canadian National Railways (Photographer) . Jasper Ave., Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. [Edmonton: 1930-1950].
- Description: This photo was taken from 101 street looking west down Jasper Avenue. A streetcar, automobiles, and pedestrians can all be seen along the busy avenue.
- On Front: Courtesy Canadian National Railways
- On Back: "Made in Canada"
- Message: "July 25th, Received your card this AM. I see by it you are having a good time. I slept at your place Wed & Thursday nights. My brother & his wife left here for the coast this morning. I am sure glad to be alone again. I seen Bill come in Wed & Thursday early 12 PM very quiet. I asked him in the morning for breakfast but he did not come. I did not see him to day. I was up early 6.30 AM. We had a nice rain last night & its not so hot to day., Are you coming down for the Wedding? I met Mrs Fraser on the street & she thinks you should. May be you will change your mind yet. I thought I would go in & put the dust mop over the floor next week in case company comes. It will be getting dirty by that time."
- Physical description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC012097: "Jasper Ave., Edmonton, Alberta, Canada" is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.