- Canadian National Railways (Photographer) . Business Section, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. [Edmonton]: , c1946.
- Description: In the foreground on the left is the Canadian National Railways office. Behind the C.N.R. office is the McLeod building, and in the foreground on the right is the Imperial Bank of Canada.
- Postmark: Calgary, Alta., 1946-08-17
- From: Helen
- To: Mrs. S. Stadelbauer
- Address: 301 - 3rd Ave., N.E., Calgary Alberta.
- Message: "Friday Aug. 16, Dear Mom, Did not get clearance, till 11:30 this morning, so had to postpone, trip till Saturday. We, expect to leave on the, 12:20 train tomorrow, noon. Very stormy and, cold here today. Snow, reported in Calgary., Brr. We are celebrating, the holiday by having dinner, at the Macdonald and going to, a show. Don't stay in for me. I'll, find my way around when I, arrive. Love, Helen."
- Physical description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC012163: "Business Section, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada" is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.