- The Camera Products Co (Publisher) . Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta. Edmonton: Published by The Camera Products Co., 1731 Dunbar St., Vancouver, B.C, [1930-1940].
- Description: Some of the businesses that can be seen on the south side of Jasper Avenue, looking west, include Leckie Shoes, the Selkirk Hotel, and the Empress movie theatre.
- On Front: Edmonton Series No. 68
- On Back: "This is a Real Photograph. Hand Coloured."
- On Back: "Made in England"
- Physical description: 1 postcard : col. ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC014072: "Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta" is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.