- The Camera Products Co (Publisher) ; Spalding J. Fred (Copyright holder) . Old St. Andrew's Church. Winnipeg. Manitoba (the oldest church in Winnipeg). Vancouver: Published by The Camera Products Co. 1731 Dunbar Street, Vancouver, B.C, [ca. 1930].
- Description: Hand coloured image of the St. Andrew's Church and the stone wall surrounding it.
- On Front: Winnipeg series no 55
- On Back: "This is a real photograph. Hand coloured."
- On Back: "Made in England"
- Physical description: 1 postcard : col. ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Language: English
- Subject headings:
PC001924: "Old St. Andrew's Church. Winnipeg. Manitoba (the oldest church in Winnipeg)" is licensed by University of Alberta Libraries under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Creative Commons license. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://peel.library.ualberta.ca/permissions/postcards.html.