Henderson Directories. Henderson's Greater Regina directory.. Henderson Directories, 1934-1957. () .
- Physical description: v. : ill. ; 24-30 cm.
- Language: English
- Began with: Volume XXVII (1934); ceased with: Volume L (1957).
- "Comprising a complete street and avenue guide and directory of householders of the city and adjoining districts, an alphabetically arranged list of business houses, professional men and private citizens, and a complete classified business directory and buyers' guide".
- Imprint varies slightly
- Thank you to the Regina Public Library for their generous contributions of print volumes of this title for digitization for the Peel's Prairie Provinces website.
- Please note that the thumbnails for contents may not reflect the correct date of the item.
- Subject headings:
- Related titles:
Table of Contents:
[ ▶ List3D Wall]