The Gazette (St. Albert, Alta.)
The gazette. St. Albert, Alberta: W.E. Jamison & R.J. Fudger, W.E.J. Publications, 1966-1970.
- Alternative titles:
- St. Albert and Sturgeon gazette
- St. Albert, Sturgeon gazette
- Exchange and mart
- Gazette, exchange & mart
- Physical description: 6 volumes
- Language: English
- Began with Vol. 6-34 (Sept. 10, 1966); ceased with vol. 11, no. 13 (April 1, 1970).
- Published by W.E.J. Publications beginning April 8, 1968.
- "A weekly publication for: St. Albert - Morinville - Legal - Riviere - Qui Barre - Villeneuve - Mearns - Alcomdale - Calihoo - Lancaster Park - Namao - Bon Accord - Griesbach - Gibbons - Horse Hills - Volmer - Vimy - Clyde".
- Issues for Sept. 10-Oct. 5, 1966 numbered as vol. 6-34-vol. 6-38 (i.e. vol. 6, no. 34-vol. 6, no. 38).
- Issues for Dec. 7, 1966 (-Jan. 18?, 1967) called vol. 7 instead of vol. 6; this error is not corrected, with the next volume designated as vol. 8.
- Not published: July 12? & Dec. 27, 1967; and: Jan. 1, July 9-16 & Dec. 31, 1969.
- Issues for Dec. 13, 1967-Jan. 31, 1968 numbered incorrectly as issues of vol. 2 rather than vol. 8.
- Issue for May 1, 1968 called vol. 1 in error.
- Vol. 10, no. 22 skipped in numbering.
- Vol. 10, no. 40 repeated in numbering.
- Thank you to the St. Albert Gazette, the St. Albert Community Foundation, and the St. Albert Public Library for their generous contributions of funding for the digitization of this newspaper for the Peel's Prairie Province's website; to the St. Albert Gazette for providing issues in print, and to the Musée Héritage Museum and the St. Albert Public Library for providing microfilmed copies of the newspaper.
- Related titles: